Monday 6 April 2009

Something to stave off the Monday blues…

Yup, Monday’s here again…but for a select few, this week’s going to be just a tad sweeter (those born in 1979 to be exact!) thanks to New Zealand Natural ice cream:

The bummer for me? I don’t fall in that category (not even close enough to fake it!) so sadly, I’m excluded…c’mon NZN, gimme a year I can work with eh? LOL…

Hope you’re enjoying yourselves so far! I’m hoping my colleague (who IS born in 1979! Yay!) will be nice enough to “transfer” his treat to me…teeheehee…

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:38 pm, April 06, 2009 , Anonymous vonvon said...

Thanks, Beetrice!

Will be heading out to NZN the next few days ;)

 
At 4:11 pm, April 06, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

you can borrow mine! I fall in the category of 79! lol

 
At 6:59 pm, April 06, 2009 , Blogger LyNn said...

owh crap.
im a 1990 :(

 
At 3:30 pm, April 10, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

vonvon: enjoy your ice cream!! :)

askmewhats: err..must be malaysian lah..hehe...

lynn: I'm so close, yet so far...sigh...at least the 30th is coming up soon - 30% off? :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home