Wednesday 24 December 2008

Starting off the holidays...

Not exactly what you’d want to see with the holidays around the corner rite? Sigh…what to do…I guess the past few weeks have finally caught up with me. I was supposed to have been on a duvet day yesterday to do my Christmas shopping (and yes, I am THAT late with my shopping!)…unfortunately, a rather dramatic turn of events saw me nearly keel over in 1 Utama, giving my parents a right old scare in the process.

Needless to say, the shopping trip got scrapped and I got sent off to the doc’s instead. Am hoping it’s nothing serious, but for now, I’m going to be pumped to the gills with meds. I’m going to spend Christmas as high as a kite! LOL…

8 Comments:

At 4:55 pm, December 24, 2008 , Blogger plue said...

get well soon Bee!

It sucks to be sick around festive season :(

 
At 6:07 pm, December 24, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you poor thing!

Think of the bright side, make full use of the Christmas holiday to rest well so you'll be up and kicking comes New Year's Eve. :)

And the sales don't end till 4 Jan. *Winks*

 
At 9:31 pm, December 24, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Oh no!!! Stay strong and stay healthy! Get well fast!!!! Take care Bee!

 
At 9:56 pm, December 24, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg what happened? i hope u get well soon enough to catch the festive spirit :D

get well soon my dear!

 
At 12:11 am, December 25, 2008 , Blogger Jenn said...

Poor girl!! I hope you're feeling better now already!! Do take care ya!!

 
At 4:21 pm, December 25, 2008 , Blogger Syen said...

Oh dear!!! Hope you get well soon Bee! Here's sending you wishes for a speedy recovery, and sending you all the good "qi". LOL.

Merry and Blessed Christmas babe! God bless~

 
At 12:30 am, December 26, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

ah yo yo yo... I hope you'll get better soon! at least in time for new year's celebration

 
At 6:26 am, December 29, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon. that's the sign that you really needs a break.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home