Wednesday 3 December 2008

Think Happy Thoughts – of Clinique, that is!

Okay, if I absolutely cannot get my hands on the Marc Jacobs Daisy Necklace in my previous post, I think I’ve found the next best thing…Clinique’s Limited Edition Happy Thoughts!

The silver perfume case (or PDA case as some sites have listed it) also comes with a Happy Perfume Spray (15ml), a Mini Happy Rollerball (2ml) and a Mini Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Rootbeer (4ml). Me *heart*!!

And better yet, this is already available at our Clinique counters in Malaysia! :) Limited quantities of course, but hey, it’s only RM100! (o.O) I just did a quick online price check, and it’s retailing for £17.62 and AUD50.00 in UK and Australia respectively so by comparison, RM100 is a pretty decent bargain.

This is going on my Christmas wish list…and that list is just getting longer by the minute! :D What's on your Christmas wish list this year?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:57 pm, December 03, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

ohh trust me girl! I have a loooooooooooonnngg xmas list BUT I won't be answering any of it for now because I have a whole new list for gifts for families and friends LOL

 
At 12:42 am, December 04, 2008 , Blogger Stephanie / Yukaeshi said...

Aaaaah I want too! And to think I got my Chanel loose powder today (So I'm pretty much broke already) T_T

 
At 2:08 pm, December 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a LONG wishlist too! hahaa.

hey the PDA case is nice! but too bad i don't really need a perfume/pda case, and i already have a clinique perfume...bah it is so cute!

 
At 7:17 pm, December 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's real purdy. Go get it :D

My wishlist is too long lah this year. Plus I'm going to be very the pokai after sending out pressies this year :(

An item in the wishlist which isn't too bad to get - NARS Deep Throat blush. Saw it today, swatched it, and fell in love with it. Someday. Someday ....

:p

 
At 11:45 am, December 09, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Marc Jacobs Daisy Solid Perfume will be in msia sometime in the 1st or in the early 2nd quarter of 2009 :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home