Monday 15 December 2008

Tagged: Friendship Award & Survey...

Right…today I’ve got a tag from Connie of Skindeco. Got to spend some time with her over the weekend (along with some other bloggie pals) thanks to the MySimplifieds event, and gee girl, I still don’t know where you find the time to do so many FOTDs!! :D

I’d have to agree with Connie though – since starting to blog I’ve met some of the nicest people online (and some of the worst, but that’s a different story), and some of them have carried over into face-to-face meet ups (I’m still waiting to meet Nikki of Askmewhats though!). Of course, if you were to ask me to choose who to give the award to, I don’t think I could…simply because I think all of you deserve it!

And the survey starts……here:

where is your cell phone? Next to me on the table

where is your significant other? Somewhere out there…

hair colour? Dark brown with light brown highlights – it’s time for a touch-up!

your mother? I’m guessing she’s at home, but she could be out with my grandma

your father? At work I think…LOL…

your favourite thing? My body pillow! So nice to squeeze at night… :)

your dream last night? Err…wanting to get more sleep?

your dream/goal? To be able to juggle work, blogging, music AND a personal life…and that’s why it’s still a dream!

the room you're in? At work

your hobby? (this should have said hobbies!) Blogging, reading, playing with my pampered dog, music, travelling, shopping, sleeping, playing with makeup, food crawling…adeh, not enough space lah!

your fear? COCKROACHES!! I particularly HATE those that fly (oh, and probably dying alone, on a secondary fear)

where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own home (with a walk-in closet!!), a couple of dogs running in the garden, and being a ‘tai tai’ (although the third one is highly unlikely!!)

where were you last night? Attending a pre-Christmas party

what you're not? I’m not perfect – that sums it all up

one of your wish list items? Err…like Connie said – just ONE?? Hmm…at this moment it would have to be a new car, with MY personal license plate!!

where you grew up? Born and raised in KL baby!

the last thing you did? Had lunch

what are you wearing? Black fisherman pants with a purple tank and cardie – I’m so addicted to the colour purple!

your tv? Err…I don’t quite understand the question – where is my tv (I don’t have one in my room, so I have to watch it outside in the living room) or what is my tv (again, don’t have one…but I use my PC as my home entertainment centre!)??

your pet? LOL…one very spoilt dog, four other big dogs, an ever-changing array of fish…for now. I USED to have chicks, scorpions, stick insects, squirrels, guinea pigs, hamsters and ducklings while growing up (not all at the same time though!)

your computer? A desktop in the room, and a laptop for all the other places!

your mood? Tired, sleepy…but I would suppose in a relatively good mood

missing someone? Gee, where do I even start…and no, it’s not just one person!

your car? In the Midvalley parking lot as usual

something you're not wearing? I’m not wearing my watch at the moment – need to take it off when I work on the laptop.

favourite store? Hmm…I’d have to say Ikea. Although, now that Daiso is here…it’s going to be a tough fight!

your summer? Are you kidding me? Could it get any hotter in Malaysia??

love someone? LOL…myself, my dog, my family, my friends…oops, was that the meaning of the question? *wink*

your favourite colour? Purple!!

when is the last time you laughed? This morning

last time you cried? Sometime last week…trying not to think about it

are you a b*tch? When I need to be…and I’m a darn good one too!

favourite position? LOL…interesting question – I like to sleep (as in *snore* sleep!!) curled up on my side hugging my body pillow. Now y’all better not be thinking kinky thoughts ah!!

favourite past time? Sleeping! LOL…

are you a hater or a lover? Aww…a lover… :)

are you genuine or fake? Genuine, although I’ve been known to have to put on a ‘fake’ face when the situation calls for it!

any vices? Shopping…eating…lazing around…adoi, cannot post up here!! *shock*

pro life or wire hanger? Pro-life, but a firm advocate of the option that people should do what they feel is best for their situation. (If you want an example – would you deny an abortion to someone who got pregnant as a result of being raped?)

mccain or obama? I think Obama is going to bring some much-needed fresh air to the US…but let’s see how this plays out

pro plastic or natural? Natural where possible

dream job? Beauty blogging, doing musicals and freelancing……AND getting paid (well) for it! Hehehe…


I’m going to tag just a few random people for this, but do feel free to do this tag too if you can!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:26 pm, December 15, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh i hate cockroaches too! Whether they fly or creep i absolutely freaking hate them! Thanks for the tag girl! I'll see if I'll make an exception for tags on the site since I stopped doing tags there :)

 
At 9:05 pm, December 15, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I hate cockroaches too I am a very tough girl, but damn! with cockroaches, I lose all my senses, I can't join Fear Factor because of that! LOL as I plan to. Thanks for the tag, thanks for thinking about me sweetie, I have answered it in the past :) So i won't do this but thanks so much *hugs*

 
At 12:14 am, December 16, 2008 , Blogger Kahani said...

Argh SOOO MANY TAAAGGSSS *cries*

 
At 11:38 am, December 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate roaches but i am not scared! i am only scared of those flying one. hehehehe

 
At 6:25 pm, December 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh a tag. Got it ;)

Eeks to the flying cockroaches. Scum of the earth!

 
At 7:03 pm, December 17, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: hehehe...make the exception!! ;)

askmewhats: no worries - gotta go take a read of your replies then! :)

kahani: awww..there there..*pat pat*...one by one k?

xin: it's the flying ones that totally creep/ freak me out - I will never forget the time one flew into my HAIR when I was young..I think people in Singapore heard me shriek! :D

tine: ditto!! (see my reply to xin)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home