Friday 12 December 2008

Back in a bit...

Hey guys,

Sorry there haven’t been updates in a while…work has been totally insane! You’d think that businesses would be gearing down for the Christmas holidays, but it just seems to be getting more and more hectic by the day... :( I haven’t even managed to get my Christmas LIST out (hey, we're not even talking about shopping yet!)

However, there is that faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel – I’ll be back with some interesting news this weekend…stay tuned! Oh, and of course…hope you all are enjoying this season of Advent, whether you celebrate Christmas or not! :)

Love,
bee

4 Comments:

At 9:11 am, December 12, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I know what you mean, work is getting busier !I'm not even halfway of my christmas list, I am panicking too! :) See you when you're back :D

 
At 11:14 am, December 12, 2008 , Blogger Kahani said...

Aww.. well Beet, the rest of the world parties, but someone has to organise them (you) and someone has to cover them (me) so work is definitely NOT powering down.

And would you believe my boss gave us the "light at the end of the tunnel" speech? Then she loaded us down with more work. "Where's the LIGHT?" we askeed, plaintively. "Oh didn't you see it? It came, it went. Be quicker to bask in sunlight next time!" was her response. Cruel cruel world...

 
At 1:57 pm, December 14, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate year end too, so much work to do! argh!

 
At 7:05 pm, December 17, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: thanks!! we're now back to regular programming...hehe...

kahani: tell me about it babe - just keeps piling up doesn't it??

xin: it was supposed to be a quiet year-end for me...but aihh...never happened!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home