Monday 6 August 2007

La Source - Extreme Foot Therapy Cream...

It irritates me that I have tough skin on the soles of my feet, and I’ve tried literally everything from pumice stones to scrubs. Sure, the scrubs leave your feet soft – but only for all of 10 minutes. All the lotions applied can’t actually prevent the hard skin from developing, which is a real pain.

And then, I happened across Crabtree & Evelyn's La Source Extreme Foot Therapy Cream. Since I already loved the hand cream from the same range, I decided to give the foot cream a try. The cream keeps your soles soft for a full 24hours (unless you happen to go running on the sand or walk barefoot all the time!)

The cream claims to contain seaweed extract, emollient oils and natural rice flour which leaves your feet silky soft with no sticky residue. However, from personal experience I’ve found you need to actually sit still after applying the cream in order for it to be fully absorbed into the skin. Try to go running immediately after application, and you are so going to be slipping across the floor instead.

Best tip? Apply after a nice warm shower, just before bed and let it sink in while you sleep.

Rating: 3.5 / 5
Value: $

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home