Tuesday 22 May 2007

Blooming Teas...

I finally managed to try out the blooming tea buds I brought back from London last month. Paris has blogged about Full Bloom Teas before on her site, but I have yet to be able to order it off their website (they’ve sent my order to the wrong address twice!)

I found a small shop along Compton Street in London that stocks great coffee and teas called the Algerian Coffee Store, and found these in the window. They’re a bit pricey at £2 a pop, but when you look at the amount of work that has gone into creating it, you’ll see why.

I loved the Blooming Richness variant of the tea, which opens up into a pretty red bloom framed by a plethora of ‘foliage’. Very pretty indeed.

The only fault with this tea is that it looks better than it tastes. I guess you can’t have everything.

Rating: 3.5 / 5
Value: $

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:37 am, June 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, that looks pretty! Too bad about the taste :) How about doing this TAG?

 
At 6:08 pm, June 09, 2007 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: Yeah - there's one for you when we actually meet. :D

Another tag? hehe...I'm way behind on my tags!! One at a time... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home