Tuesday 10 July 2007

Vanity, thy name is Beetrice...

I got tagged by Tine to do this

You Are 60% Vain

You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!



You’ve GOT to be kidding me. Only 60%?? I think this quiz is asking the wrong questions…*lol* but that said, I’ve gotten a whole lot more comfortable with myself in the past 3 years or so…

1. You check out your reflection in windows: Often - Okay, okay…I admit it, I do like glancing at my own reflection – usually to see if my hair looks right, or whether I’ve got stuff in my teeth. Discreetly, of course!

2. Your closet is chock full of the latest styles, even if your credit card suffers for it a little: Rarely - I’d have to agree with Tine on this…most of the latest styles don’t suit me – because these fancy designers have sticks in their heads when making their clothes. I prefer those good ol’ classics…who wants to be 50 and cringing when they look at their 20-something photos going “what the HELL was I thinking when I bought THAT??” I’ll stick to fewer items, but more quality ones in my wardrobe, thank you.

3. You buy tons of personal care products, from expensive moisturizers to specialty shampoo: Often - Alas, I’m a real product junkie (‘duh’ since I’ve got my own review blog!) so my dressing table’s cluttered with loads of products I’ve probably sampled only twice or thrice…but it’s only through these sampling sessions that I’ve managed to find some real gems amongst all the countless products out there. And yeah, we should start a swapping program amongst bloggers! (btw Paris, I love the samples you sent over!!)

4. You dream of being a movie star or model: Sometimes - A girl can dream, right? It’s always nice being recognized (and pampered!) every now and then, which happens thanks to the exposure I’ve gotten over the past couple of years…but hopefully not when I’m looking my worst!

5. If you started to lose your looks, your self esteem would likely suffer: Sometimes - I don’t consider myself a real looker, but I’ve got a couple of features I like highlighting. With the kind of society we live in, it’s difficult not to get caught up in the shallowness of the ‘if I look good, I’ll be treated well’ mentality. It happens.

6. If you weren’t happy with your looks in some way, you would consider cosmetic surgery: Rarely - Not on my ‘to do’ list, but who knows?

7. You wear designer underwear: Sometimes - Simply put, I would if I could all the time…*grin*…it puts a nice spring into your steps.

8. Besides showering, it takes you at least 20 minutes to get dressed and primped for the day: Often - So we’re not counting the 40-odd minutes I spend IN the shower? Haha…I’m more of an ‘in the shower’ primper, what with the body scrubs, conditioner n what not. Otherwise, on working days (after plenty of practice!) I can get ready in 15 minutes flat.

9. You enjoy getting your picture taken: Always - *sigh*…another camwhore, I am. Pictures of which most are NOT for public consumption – simply because they don’t fit my ‘flattering’ criteria…so how can this quiz say I’m NOT vain?? *rofl*

10. If you see someone of your gender who is hot, you immediately start silently critiquing them: Sometimes - usually, it’s to see whether that person is *ahem* a woman in drag or not first, THEN the bitching starts…hehehe…

So, what’s your excuse??
utterly butterflyz
+ the slayer +
heartsoul

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home