Saturday 4 August 2007

Banish Flyaways...with Magic

Ever wondered why you love your hair after stepping out of the salon? It’s not the ‘comes in a gallon bottle’ shampoo…but rather, the product they put in just before you leave.


My hairdresser’s always recommended this particular styling product to me, and since she hasn’t tried to push the entire range (and I liked the effect it has on my mane), I decided to purchase a bottle for my own use at home. Guess what? It hasn’t let me down yet.

OSiS Magic by Schwarzkopf is my miracle anti-frizz serum. (Haha, did that just sound like some advertising line?) I hate the feel of goopiness or having to spend half an hour in the shower just trying to wash out a can’s worth of hairspray, and this saved me all the trouble.

Best part is, it’s so easy. Just squeeze out a small dollop, warm it between your palms and apply to dry hair. The silicon-based serum smoothes over all the flyaway bits without making your hair look too styled, especially if you’ve used a straightening iron. Perfect for wash-and-go people like me.

Oh, and did I mention it works great with damp hair too!

OSiS Magic retails for RM48 at selected hair salons.

Rating: 4/5
Value: $

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home