Sunday 22 July 2007

Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray...

I’ve never been a big fan of spending my hard-earned moola on ‘non-essentials’, but this item is a real must-have. Avène (the brand hails from South-West France) has got an amazing thermal spring water spray that does wonders for the skin.

The spray claims to come with a myriad of uses:



1. To complete the cleansing process






2. To set make-up







3. To soothe and soften skin while traveling








4. To alleviate facial redness








5. To calm skin after shaving







6. To relieve skin stressed by dermatological procedures






Avène has been recognised for its ability to treat certain skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and burns. I have to admit, it feels very different on the skin compared to just using tap water or bottled water in a mister.

Since my discovery, I’ve tried it as a remedy for all kinds of skin-related matters: breakouts, rashes, razor burn, splotchiness, and yes, setting my makeup and as a refresher as well. Somehow…it works.


Rating: 4.5 / 5
Value: $$$

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:44 am, July 23, 2007 , Blogger Tine said...

Oh I've always wanted to try this, but don't know if it's worth the price. Seems rather expensive though for a mist.

Oh well, one more in my to buy list ;)

 
At 9:43 am, July 23, 2007 , Blogger beetrice said...

It's definitely VERY worth it @ RM39 for 150ml (lasts ages).

However, if you want an alternative (ie. cheaper), try Elianto's Aqua Rich Whitening ice toner. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home