Sunday 1 July 2007

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...

If you’ve never tried Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (the big version, not the tiny ones!), you have NO IDEA what you’re missing. It’s the ultimate in PMS comfort food (slightly salty peanut butter encased in sweet chocolate!!), which is why I’m always begging friends to bring them back for me when they head overseas.

The maddest thing I’ve done? During my holiday to Los Angeles a couple of years back, we actually ended up at the US version of ‘Tesco’ or ‘Makro’, and ended up with a HUGE 24-BOX CRATE of Reese’s. Took the four of us with rather heavy bags just to bring it back, I can tell ya.

Rating: 4/5
Value: $$
(unfortunately, they’re not available in Malaysia so I normally stock up during my trips!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:43 am, July 01, 2007 , Blogger Tine said...

I've never tried this one, but this is available at KLIA. I saw it at one of 'em choc shops at the International Departure hall.

 
At 1:54 pm, July 02, 2007 , Blogger beetrice said...

REALLY?!? Geez, I never see these there...normally its the usual Hawaiian Host or Lindt chocos...

 
At 8:30 pm, July 09, 2007 , Blogger Tine said...

You've been TAGGED!! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home