Friday 13 March 2009

Just because it’s Friday the 13th…

During my recent trip to Singapore, I didn’t really buy much (really!), but one of the items I did spend on was a new wallet – I had been wanting to get one for the longest time, but nothing really caught my eye until I chanced on this in the Zara @ Takashimaya:

Looks very beach-ey doesn’t it? Hehe…I love the textured surface, plus it’s got all my favourite muted colours on it without look too “over the top”…and if that wasn’t enough reason to love it…

Check out the inside! :) Guaranteed to give any wallet lover palpitations…there’s HEAPS of space inside to store all my cards, money, notes, and whatnots. Everything’s kept inside with a sturdy zip too.

And the price tag for this bit of retail therapy? SGD29.90 (approximately RM70)*heart*…I love finds like this!

Have a good weekend people!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, March 13, 2009 , Blogger Bijin Blair said...

Nice!!!

 
At 11:12 pm, March 13, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

wow..I love wallet that has a lot of space! LOL especially for cards :) So pretty! :)

 
At 12:31 am, March 14, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

Very pretty! The kind that I like. Ahh... which reminds me that I need a new wallet and have not been really hunting for one. eh.

 
At 5:53 pm, March 14, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, love it because it's big purse. Second, love it because it has more card spaces. Lastly the beach surf style, it's a GRAB!

 
At 4:55 am, March 16, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice purse, especially with all the card room :)

 
At 9:34 am, March 16, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the color combination, subtle yet outstanding. good buy bee!

 
At 12:55 am, March 19, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

blair: thanks!!!

askmewhats: yup, I love the card compartments...pretty and functional too! :)

connie: it's heaps of fun - can't wait to see what you get!

traclyn yeoh: most definitely!

tine: i love the oroton coin purse you got too! :p

prettybeautiful: it was a real find..the other two designs were also pretty - but paled in comparison to this one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home