Sunday 1 March 2009

Domain Delight!!

Gosh, this year is just flying by isn’t it? March is already here…and well, I figured it would be a good time to make the big switch…


Beetrice’s Reviews has moved to a brand new home!! :)

I’d been wanting to move over to my own domain for the longest time, but one thing or another seemed to get in the way. After mulling over it, mulling some more, and endlessly bugging Tine for her recommendations (gosh, that poor girl must be sick of hearing my indecisiveness for the longest time, and we haven’t even gotten to talking about hosting yet!)...the old address of www.reviews-galore.blogspot.com is now www.beetricesreviews.com!

This is the first ever actual .com domain I’ve ever had (those I have to deal with for work don’t count!), so for me this is a big step – needless to say, Beetrice’s Reviews is here to stay!! :) Thank you for all the lovely support thus far, and here’s looking forward to the rest of 2009 bringing plenty of fun and excitement!


PS: There's also a new email you can use to contact me with - beetricesreviews[at]gmail[dot]com - which has also been placed on my sidebar as well! *squeals*

7 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, March 01, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new home, girl! :) No worries, it was my pleasure in helping. We'll get to migrating to your own web host very soon ;)

 
At 4:23 pm, March 01, 2009 , Blogger PB said...

Woohoo!! *runs of to change feed address* Congrats on the new name - so much easier to remember :P - now I"m waiting for the new interior decor ;)

 
At 8:37 pm, March 01, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

congrats on the domain!! yay!! We can celebrate together. hee hee.

 
At 10:56 pm, March 01, 2009 , Blogger plue said...

congrats on the move!

 
At 2:20 pm, March 02, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice domain :D so much more easier to remember without - and all :D

congrats! when is the house warming party? :P u can co- with connie. hehehe

 
At 8:21 pm, March 03, 2009 , Blogger Bijin Blair said...

congrats on the new home!

 
At 2:18 pm, March 13, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: yup yup...waiting for that too! :)

parisb: hoo boy..that might take a bit longer - can't find the time to do so! :(

connie: yeah!! you beat me to it too...hehe...*happy dance*

plue: thank you! :)

prettybeautiful: hehe..yeah it's a fair bit easier eh? got something up my sleeve, stay posted!

blair: thank you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home