Wednesday 11 March 2009

Brought to you by the letter 'S'...

Hi hi! Missed me? If you guys were wondering where I disappeared to the past week, can you guess where I was from the picture above?

I was actually in Singapore to settle some matters as well as attend a wedding. And while I was there, I happened to see Sephora at the Takashimaya along Orchard Road. Didn’t end up taking any photos of the place, but it’s on the same floor as Zara.

I must say the Sephora in Singapore was totally disappointing. The prices are at least 50% higher than the prices overseas, which is rather sucky. I can understand maybe 20-25% higher, but a minimum of 50% higher? Items that I bought for €1-€2 (RM5-RM10) in Barcelona are selling for SGD5-SGD8 (RM12-RM19)…simply insane!! Suffice to say, I didn’t buy anything…

But speaking of Sephora (the US outlets), these new products from ColorOn Professional™ are just gorgeous…

ColorOn EyeEnvy is a one-size-fits-all mineral cream eyeshadow appliqué that were designed by a celebrity make-up artist. I dunno about you, but I love the look of these unusual designs – might be just what you need to give a different look to your Little Black Dress.

A box of five pairs of shadow appliqués, one jar of GetSet setting powder, and one powder application brush comes at a price tag of USD25. And since I can’t get my hands on it just yet, I’ll have to settle for the real thing…LOL!


This one’s for Connie! :D

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, March 11, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the Color On last week. They seem more promising than Beautilicious...

 
At 11:29 pm, March 11, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

eeeekk!!! so cute!! hehe. thanks for thinking of me :D

my goodness. 50%???!!! That's insane!

 
At 9:12 am, March 12, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

but at least sg has sephora! will it ever come to msia?

btw...SNAKE!! omg all my hair is standing now

/runs away frantically

 
At 9:37 am, March 12, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Brave woman!!! :) I so missed your posts!!!! I'm glad you had fun in Singapore but I wouldn't be buying anything from sephora if prices are 50% more expensive!!! ugggghhh not good!!! Welcome back!!!! *hugs*

 
At 2:13 pm, March 13, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

traclyn: definitely looks interesting, doesn't it? not sure how we'll be able to get our hands on it though. :)

connie: i guessed the reptile would catch your attention..hehe..but yeah, Sephora in Spore is a no go for me.. :(

prettybeautiful: the fact that they have it doesn't detract from the prices, unfortunately...what's the point of having a brand that's overpriced? :(

askmewhats: LOL it's not brave - I like reptiles..hehe..aww so sweet you missed me! :) missed you guys too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home