Tuesday 17 June 2008

Off on 2-week Hiatus… :)

Yup…after almost two months of nail-biting tension and waiting, I’m finally off for my (almost) 2-week break to London and Barcelona!! For those of you in London (yes, I’m looking at you, Jackie!), I’ll be looking you up for sure. Can’t wait!

As such, I won’t have access to the Internet during my holiday, so this blog will be taking a hiatus for two weeks. I’ll be back with plenty of pictures and tales, for sure…till then, take care y’all!

PS: Yes, I know I'm supposed to pick up stuff for some of you - haven't forgotten! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:15 pm, June 17, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holiday to you.. so envy you.. :)
happy shopping for make up-s ok! :) we'll be waiting here for your next post..

 
At 8:48 am, June 18, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

wow!!! happy holidays!!!!! Can't wait to hear and read about your adventures!

 
At 1:17 pm, July 01, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

maria: awww..thanks! I had a total blast - and got HEAPS of makeup and food to share now...

askmewhats: oh you betcha I've got plenty to tell..and a LOT of photos..all in due time! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home