Wednesday 4 June 2008

Crabtree & Evelyn Botanical Shower Mousse – Olive, Almond & Myrtle…

Since I’m on a ‘foamy’ roll, I’m going to go with the other half of the Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals products I bought (you can read my review on their In-Shower Moisturiser here).

Description:
Our rich, foaming body wash is formulated for pure and gentle cleansing with moisturizing glycerin, skin-conditioning amino acids from apples, nourishing wheat proteins and soothing Vitamin B5 (panthenol), with a rejuvenating blend of olive oil, olive leaf and sweet almond oil. It is free from harsh detergents with all lathering agents derived from natural botanical sources.

Directions:
Dispense a generous amount directly onto damp skin and work into a rich lather.

The Verdict:
In contrast to my previous review of their In-Shower Moisturiser, I actually love this. From the ingredients of olive, almond and myrtle, I half-expected it to have some ‘herby’ smell, but the fragrance is very pleasant, and leaves a very mild scent behind – a total score for me in the shower!

The mousse itself is quite thick, and feels really nice against my skin. However, it took a lot of repeated ‘pumping’ to get out enough mousse…*wink*…good exercise, no? I’m going to be keeping this on my shelf for quite some time to come.


Crabtree & Evelyn Botanical Shower Mousse – Olive, Almond & Myrtle retails at RM73.00 for a 200ml bottle and is available at all Crabtree & Evelyn outlets.


Rating: 4 / 5
Value: $$

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:25 am, June 05, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I never tried crabtree and evelyn products, I probably did, like I told Tine, I tried on their airplane giveaway when i was super young, But that's all I remember. I4/5 huh? hmmm...should I? should I not? well..depends on how much it is here :P

 
At 9:28 am, June 05, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cham, with so many prices going up, how can we pamper ourselves with exp stuff again? :(

 
At 10:44 am, June 11, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: well, you can always try the product in the store first to see if you like it... :)

prettybeautiful: hmm...by getting OTHERS to get us exp stuff? :s

 
At 10:46 am, June 11, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

whooohoo!! I did last weekend and I didn't purchase any, as everything is just overpriced here..sorrryyy next time then!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home