Monday 2 June 2008

Weekend bargains…

This weekend was quite a haul for me…I came across this fab bargain at the Famous Amos in Sg Wang – with every 100g purchase of cookies (I got the No Nut Choc Chip ones for RM7.70), you get a Buy 1 Free 1 deal on Lindt’s dark chocolate bars (RM7.90)


Chocolate overload!

And to make it even sweeter, the darling that I usually get my Body Shop stuff from (and this is one of the reasons I keep on giving him all my business!) gave me the sweetest gift – the Invent Your Scent collection pack!

It comes with small atomizers of Rougeberry, Zestini, Aztique, Amorito, Chymara and Velique inside, so I’ve been going a bit loopy the whole weekend mixing and matching. I’d say we have a good thing going eh? Sweet!

The Blogger Tea Party was also quite cool – finally got to meet Rinnah up close, who is one cool chick…and of course, the ever shrouded Paris and PinkElle, not to mention Zeroimpact. Sad to say, didn’t quite get a chance to meet the infamous Zewt, who was supposed to make an appearance.

How was your weekend?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, June 02, 2008 , Blogger zewt said...

:) can always have another one. it's just a coffee session anyway. but weekends have been packed. this week got a wedding where i will be a heng dai...

 
At 6:49 am, June 03, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Oooh I have that TBS perfume too! :p

 
At 4:19 pm, June 03, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

zewt: yup, we can definitely have another one...being a heng dai is definitely tiring - you guys get seriously tortured by the cheemuis! :)

tine: haha...you gave me one of the individual ones earlier this year remember? love it! :)

 
At 4:21 pm, June 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's do another blogger meet! *grin* Next month? You'll be back then?

 
At 12:33 am, June 05, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

rinnah: yeah of course! back on the 30th.. :)

 
At 1:39 pm, June 05, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice meeting you too
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home