Tuesday 1 May 2012

Happy Labour Day - Beauty Stuff I Keep at Work...

Hello from Melbourne!! :) I've been up for over 24hours straight and counting, but that's what a holiday's about, right?

But that brings us to today's post - a while back, some of the evurl ladies got to talking and we thought it would be interesting to see what kind of beauty products we keep at the workplace...and what better day than one when we're NOT in the office?


So here's my modest collection (besides the necessary stash of sanitary products of course):
• Revlon New Complexion Powder (to keep away the shinies)
• Origins Peace of Mind (not quite beauty related, but keeps the frowns from work stress at bay!)
• Stila eyeshadow duo in Mara Simba (awesome neutral hues for that quick touchup before after-work events)
• Avene Thermal Spring Water spray (when I need a spritz of refreshment or if my skin is feeling a bit dry from the air conditioning)
• Carex Hand Sanitiser (besides the obvious, it's great for cleaning my handset as well!)
• Bloom Butterfingers Shea Butter Hand Cream (dry skin and grotty cuticles begone *wink*)

And there you have it...now it's time to hear from the rest of you! What beauty stuff do you keep at work?

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:17 pm, May 01, 2012 , Blogger Kahani said...

I kind of like how zen-like your collection seems. Not sure why that adjective occurs to me, maybe it's the calm soothing colours...

 
At 12:39 pm, May 01, 2012 , Anonymous lyn said...

Oh yes, I should get a bottle of Origins Peace of Mind too! I used to love that stuff until I lost my bottle. Your stash at work is actually quite reasonable unlike our other dear #evurl friend ;-)

 
At 7:43 am, May 02, 2012 , Blogger emmabovary said...

I don't keep much at work but do tote a few items with me in my handbag when I go to uni/part time work. I keep Uriage thermale spray in my bag, L'Occitane handcream in the scent Cherry Princess, Jack Black lip balm and Maybelline dream matte powder for touch ups :)

 
At 10:06 am, May 02, 2012 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

woot! you don't have a lot! When I was still in an office, I only have a hand cream and lipstick and that's it! LOL!!!

 
At 10:44 am, May 02, 2012 , Blogger plue said...

origins peace of mind, is that the must have in your stash? :D

 
At 11:18 am, May 14, 2012 , Blogger beetrice said...

kahani: Maybe it's the pastel shades? Then again, with work chaos that's probably what I need to keep from going insane! :D

lyn: LOL good to know Lyn! :p Just don't look in my handbag for the additional stash...

emmabovary: Ooh is the Jack Black lipbalm good? Facial spray is also a great item for a mid-day wake up!

askmewhats: Comforting to know Nikki! :D But what's in the handbag eh? ;)

plue: Definitely keeps the headaches at bay, it's been referred to as the "expensive hong yao" cos works as well but doesn't get your colleagues protesting at the smell!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home