Monday 30 April 2012

Bailey Shops - L'Oreal Infallibles in Singapore!

Bailey - I had a rather busy weekend, but one of the highlights was finding out that L'Oreal has brought the Infallibles eyeshadows to Singapore! :D

This was the display spotted in BHG, and later in the afternoon I saw another one in Watsons, so they're here to stay. The Infallibles are priced at SG$14.90 each, but BHG is currently having sales of 20% off regular-priced items which saw the price drop to about SG$11.90..quite a good deal if you ask me! :)

There are 8 colours in total - Forever Pink, Eternal Black, Permanent Kaki, Endless Chocolat, All Night Blue, Hourglass Beige, Flashback Silver and Purple Obsession.

Hope your weekend was as fruitful as mine..tonight, Bea and myself will be off to Melbourne for a 2 week break - shopping time!! :D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:04 am, May 01, 2012 , Blogger sawpo said...

Watsons having buy 2 get 1 free promotion for various brands including Loreal :)

 
At 12:15 pm, May 01, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seriously think im the only one in the world not in love with the infallible shadows. in paris I kept swatching them (maybe 5 various occasions?) and come up with a big fat NADA =(
instead I got the maybelline 24hr colour tattoo shadows....love those <3

 
At 11:37 am, May 02, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bought these from watsons too! plus, OG's having 20% off storewide at the moment :)bought the beige, pink and blue!

 
At 10:14 am, May 03, 2012 , Anonymous rinnah said...

This reminds me that I've yet to break out my Infallibles from HK!

 
At 11:20 am, May 14, 2012 , Blogger beetrice said...

sawpo: Thanks for the heads up! :D

sdevarax: Haven't managed to get my hands on the 24hr colour tattoo shadows yet, so can't compare..am loving the colour combinations I can get from the Infallibles though!

anonymoushedonist: Awesome, how are you liking them? :D

rinnah: Start breaking! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home