Friday 20 April 2012

Say hello to Flawless Beauty with the April Bellabox…

This month’s Bellabox just reached me earlier this week due to delays, but I’m glad to report that the wait wasn’t in vain – and wondered why the box was so unusually heavy when I received it! (to be explained later)

Keeping in line with the month’s theme of Flawless Beauty, the products in the April Bellabox are all about giving you a flawless complexion. Let’s have a look!

The box contained the following items:
  • Enavose H2Osis Black Tea Quench Mask (15ml) – I’ve tried this before, you can go here if you’d like to read my thoughts on this.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation (5ml sample) – LOVED the packaging of this sample as it’s similar to the full-sized bottle, can’t wait to try it out!
  • Lemongrass House Lavender Shower Gel (30ml bottle) – I’m a big fan of Lemongrass House products (particularly their room sprays), and this was a nice size I can take on holidays.
  • AHAVA Hydrate essential day moisturiser (15ml) – haven’t tried any AHAVA products yet but have heard some nice things, so I’m looking forward to trying it.
  • Kinohimitsu Collagen Drink (2 bottles) – this was the reason the box was so heavy! These are supposed to be immensely popular, and a friend’s mother swears by these…worth giving it a go right?


The box also came with a number of vouchers, including a SG$5 voucher for Lemongrass House (I’ll definitely be using this!), a 1-for-1 special on brow arch service at Benefit (usually SG$22 per person), and a 1+1 treat on a Mineral Oxygen-Infusion facial from AHAVA (NP: SG$88).

What did you think of the contents, and are there any products in this box you’d like to try in particular? :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:31 am, April 22, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello beetrice! just curious.. for the benefit foundation do they ask for your shade first or just give you any shade? thanks :)

 
At 10:14 am, April 23, 2012 , Blogger beetrice said...

anonymoushedonist: Hi there! They will get you to fill in a profile (ie. colour preferences, skin tone, skin type) when you sign up for the box so they can tailor the contents to suit you best. :)

 
At 11:16 am, April 23, 2012 , Anonymous Renee | Beauty Fool said...

We got the exact same stuff, except my shower gel was Rose. :) I'm pretty happy with everything in the box except those collegen drinks... I just don't understand the connection between drinking collegen and it magically making your skin look younger? Haha. Let me know if it works for you!

Have you tried the Benefit foundation yet? I really want to but Benefit has always made me break out. :(

Hope you had a great weekend, Beetrice! :)

x Renee

 
At 2:43 pm, April 23, 2012 , Blogger beetrice said...

renee: Awesome stuff! :D I guess the collagen drinks are just to boost collagen levels which in turn will plump your skin? *clueless*

Tried the Benefit foundie once over the weekend, and so far so good. No breakouts, but sorry to hear you can't use Benefit :(

Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

 
At 9:43 pm, April 23, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for answering my question! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home