Monday 5 January 2009

New year, new additions!

How’s everyone doing this Monday? Yeah, I’m back at work after a long break…*sigh*…and work just picked up where I left off!

Anyway, in terms of Beetrice’s Reviews, I decided to do some tweaking over the break, and I’m wondering if anyone’s noticed the new additions to my sidebar yet…hehe…

1. RSS & Email Subscription
You can now subscribe to Beetrice’s Reviews via email or RSS feed. Sorry it took me so long to get around to this, but it was one of those “I wanna do it but a bit of a techie-dummy” instances so it took me a while to get my head around the coding. But it’s up (and yes, it works!) so do sign up k? You’ll have to sooner or later for my next giveaway, so you all know what to do…teeheehee!

2. Chat box
After some thought, I decided to add a chat box to my site. I’ve noticed that some of you prefer to drop me an email, while others prefer to comment on the post. But hey, there’s nothing more that I’d like than to have a little chat going with you guys on the side too! Whether it’s a random question you’d like me to answer, you just want to say hi or it’s a comment on the site itself, hit me with it ladies!

3. Twitter
Last but not least, my Twitterbox! Yup, I decided to add my Twitter feed to my blog on a whim. It’s not a major deal, but now you can follow my tweets…if you want to, of course… :)


And that’s all she wrote, folks! Did you make any changes (big or small) for the New Year? Tell me about it!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:01 pm, January 05, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves hands frantically in the air* I noticed! :D Actually I noticed the subscription and chatbox but i thought the twitter box was always there ;) If i am subbed in a reader can qualify ah? ;)

 
At 6:10 pm, January 05, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

small but useful changes!
Btw, how do you make that pretty twitter box? mine's so ugly >.>

 
At 6:38 pm, January 05, 2009 , Blogger Jenn said...

Wheee!! I suscribed and followed you!! hehehe!! Don't worry, i'm a tech idiot too!! :P

Hope you don't mind, but i've linked you as well!! Have a great week ahead ya!! :D

 
At 9:11 pm, January 05, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I updated my wishlist on my blog and added a calendar of events just like yours. Hehe.

 
At 6:43 pm, January 06, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: haha..the twitter was on my personal blog previously, not the reviews one. as for subbing in the reader, I can't actually track those so we'll have to see... :)

connie: thanks! twitter lets you change the colour/ design of your twitter box - let me know if you need any help? ;) i'll try my best!

jenn: ooo...thanks! it's comforting to know i'm not the only techie 'sotong'.. :) and of course you can link me...thanks for the support, and have a great week too!!

rinnah: i saw the calendar, not the wishlist - but I just purposely went to hunt for it...hehe...someone's birthday is coming up soon isn't it? *wink*

 
At 11:03 pm, January 07, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

beee... I dunno where to find the code for the twitter box by twitter. I got mine from some third party thingy I think

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home