Tuesday 30 September 2008

Selamat Hari Raya - and I'm off to Bangkok!

After the disappointment of my cancelled Krabi trip and the hassles of re-utilising the Air Asia credit (there’s a real long ranty story there, I can tell you!), I’m going to be hopping to Bangkok for a short break over the Raya holidays. Won’t be doing much there other than shopping, getting my massage and chilling out, so this should be a good time-out to recharge with some pleasant company. :)

Of course, to all my Muslim readers and Malaysians alike – Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, and enjoy the break! I’ll be back soon, promise!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 pm, September 30, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Enjoy your trip to Bangkok! :) Will wait for your stories! :D

 
At 5:24 pm, October 01, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: and I'll be waiting for your Shanghai stories too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home