Friday 19 September 2008

Sephora Express Hands’ Doctor…

While wandering around in Barcelona, I realized I had been a real ninny in leaving my hand cream back home. In the rush of last-minute packing the night before leaving, it got inadvertently forgotten – until it hit me just how dry my hands were getting.

After the initial shock and picking my jaw off the floor when I actually came across a Sephora in Barcelona, I saw this cute Hand & Nail care cream tube…just what I needed to chuck in my bag.

Description:
Sephora Express Hands’ Doctor is a nourishing and protective, non-oily formula that provides immediate comfort to dry skin. Apply several times a day while gently massaging skin, paying particular attention to the nail contour to ensure good nail moisturising of the upper skin layers.

The Verdict:
This was a lifesaver while I was in Barcelona – after applying it I was seriously enjoying the relief feeling the moisture soak back into my hands and having my cuticles actually LOOKING like cuticles. It also has a pleasantly mild scent. More importantly, there’s no greasy residue after application which is great.

However, that aside, nothing stood out in particular about this hand cream. It’s effective enough, but requires constant reapplication as the moisturising factor dissipates quite fast. All things considered though, it’s a decent travel companion for its compact size. I only wish I had gotten a couple more tubes!


Sephora Express Hands’ Doctor comes in 30ml tubes, and is available at Sephora (I got mine for approximately €3 in Barcelona)


Rating: 3.5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:26 am, September 19, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

it's funny how you find something works when you go to another country, forgot to bring something, buy something in that country, came home and realized it works well and you wished you bought a lot! LOL It happened to me with Lip balm, I was in TW, lips are chapping like crazy, bought a balm at 7-11 , came back and realized I love it!!! but we don't have it here! LOL

 
At 6:01 pm, September 19, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: hahaha...ain't that the truth! :D but all the more reason to go back and get more, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home