Monday 27 August 2007

Bangkok photos...FINALLY!

Okay, okay, so I’ve been heinous about updating my blog the past couple of weeks…what’s worse, the new phone I’m using takes a little getting used to – but bloody hell if I didn’t go and erase off all the photos I took in Bangkok!! *grrrr…*

Anyway, I finally got around to unpacking all my stuff last night, and here are some of the highlights, and yes, I DO mean HIGHLIGHTS…there isn’t enough space to show you EVERYTHING I bought!: (apologies for the picture quality)



This bag was a total bargain for RM10…


…I brought back an entire PILE of clothes…if I’m not mistaken, the damage was…8 tops, 7 dresses and 2 skirts…


…pretty hair blossoms…


…you could never ever find these in Malaysia…


…thanks to the huge amounts of products I bought from Boots pharmacy (I am so IN LOVE with that place), they gave me tons of freebies. Apparently, every 350baht you spend (about RM35), they give you some free products and testers, so everything you see in the picture above is FREE!!...


…as well as everything you see in THIS picture too!! *heaven*...


…and a nice pair of beaded flip-flops to round it all off!
So that, in a nutshell, was my trip to Bangkok…I’ll go into more detail with the products I bought on this site as we go along yea? Hope you all have a good week ahead!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 pm, September 06, 2007 , Blogger Christina Kim said...

Wow!!
That's a lot of free products for RM35 spent!!
You spent RM35 on 1 item here and you walk away with one plastic bag and the paper receipt clipped to it:p

Look forward to your Bangkok post:)
Nice to meet you, Beetrice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home