Wednesday 9 May 2007

Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm™

While I was at the Duty Free Zone at KLIA recently, I picked up a Lancôme ‘Bon Voyage’ travel set made up of Galatée Confort, Tonique Confort and Hydra Zen Neurocalm™, all in handy 125ml sizes.

Prior to using this I’d bought and tried the Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm™ Moisturising Fluid, and I must say the product lives up to its name. The solution left my skin feeling very smooth and relaxed, and there was no ‘if you smile, your face will crack’ moments even though I only used a couple of drops.

Rating: 4/5
Value: $$
(a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:52 pm, May 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay girl! Welcome to the wonderful world of reviews :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home