Monday 7 May 2007

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to Beetrice’s Reviews!

I blog under the name Beetrice and this site is basically about reviews – literally anything and everything can be reviewed, right? However, be that as it may be, I usually limit my reviews to beauty products, supplemented by a regular dose of promotions and news in the beauty industry, as well as any other tidbits I think you guys might like.

I used to work with some beauty brands at a previous job, but I don’t work within the beauty or fashion industry anymore, so the information on this site is sourced from my own print/online research or grapevine news from trusted sources. That said, I also hold down a full time day job so please be patient if the posts are rather late in the day.

My product reviews are based on personal experience, and I usually pay particular attention to whether it works for Asian skin as many of these items were designed for a Western market. As for supply, my products are obtained from other bloggers, bought myself or provided by the brand representatives themselves. In the case of the latter, this will be disclosed.

For those of you that want a bit of background to where I come from – I was born and bred in Malaysia, but spent a portion of my life in Australia. I also enjoy a fair bit of travel, so suffice to say some of the products are picked up along the way. However, most of the products I review will either be from Malaysia, Australia or Thailand unless otherwise specified.

That’s me in a nutshell…I hope you enjoy the material here, and do feel free to drop me a comment or email if you have any suggestions or recommendations. I’d love to hear what you have to say!

You can email me at:



Advertising Advertising options are available – please drop me an email and we can work something out. :)


** Disclaimer

12 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, May 16, 2007 , Blogger Tine said...

Yay yay! A new blog to read and bookmark :p

Now good luck trying to juggle between the two :p

 
At 2:29 am, May 14, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. how can i get contact with u?
i would like to ask abt the magicboo..
my email: estee_tehst@hotmail.com
thanks a lot..

 
At 4:05 pm, May 29, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where did you get the boots blister free stick? I can't find in singapore.

 
At 4:30 pm, May 29, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

jaslyn: Hey Jaslyn, drop me an email on this? It's available in Thailand and UK, but I'll be headed to London mid-June, so if you're interested I can bring one back for you. :)

 
At 7:50 pm, August 28, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 pm, August 28, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:37 pm, August 28, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:37 pm, August 28, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:52 pm, January 29, 2009 , Blogger William John Raitt said...

Beetrice,

I am not sure how else to contact you but I am the owner of ReviewsGalore.com and I feel this domain would be an awesome place for you to host your blog at to receive the best seo results etc and it's just a great domain. Love your blog and please contact me. william john raitt at yahoo dot com.

 
At 11:05 pm, February 01, 2009 , Blogger Lavender said...

Dear Beetrice

I have been reading your blog since last year and I have bookmarked your blog since then. It's great to read the products that you reviewed. The plus point is that you write good English. I am a self-learnt amateur makeup and nail art artist. If I am free would love to do your nails and makeup for you for you to post in your blog. (You have nice features.) Too bad I am quite busy juggling between work and studies. May be you can e-mail me at paulinecltan@gmail.com so we can try to arrange a suitable time may be one of the weekends.

Take care and keep up the good work. Pauline Tan

 
At 10:02 pm, March 26, 2009 , Blogger Lavender said...

Hi Beetrice

It's me again. I really love reading your lip gloss review! I am also a lip gloss fan but can't beat your collection. Every time I open up your site, i can almost guarantee that I will have something interesting to read and view. keep up the good work.

Pauline Tan

 
At 5:38 pm, May 11, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh , man , we do need objective reviews when it comes to cosmetics and Asian skin is so sidelined ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home