Monday 18 October 2010

International Suit Up Day was LEGEN…wait for it…DARY! :D

International Suit Up Day was last Wednesday on the 13th of October…how many of you suited up? LOL…I meant to post this up last week but it got stuck in my drafts so here it is!


Being so hot and humid in this part of the world, it only makes sense that I went with a sleeveless top (picked it up from Zara during my last trip to London), accessorised with the ‘A Savoy Affair’ necklace from Sweet Contemplation Accessories. With black slacks and minus the blazer, I actually quite like this look. :D

While I’m on the topic of International Suit Up Day, I thought I’d share the eye makeup I did for that day as well…


Although I’m allowed quite a few liberties with the dress code at work, I do prefer more neutral colours since they’re easier to apply on the go and match pretty much everything. I used a L’Oreal Eye palette as well as the Stila Mara Simba duo for this, but any similar colours would do just as well.

And to top it all off, I wasn’t the only person to suit up – my ENTIRE office did! :D So here’s a picture just for kicks…



So, did you suit up, and if you did…share your stories! :D

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:51 pm, October 18, 2010 , Anonymous xin said...

nice! all of u made an effort to suit up! i was in sunbathing suit in bali on that day :P

 
At 10:35 pm, October 18, 2010 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

very cool!! I don't own a suit :(

 
At 6:40 pm, October 21, 2010 , Blogger beetrice said...

xin: thanks! haha...I'd give up wearing the suit to go lounge on the beach in Bali too! :D

connie: just a matter of time, Connie... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home