Tuesday 29 December 2009

Paul & Joe 2009/2010 Collections…

Gosh, even before the year is out, I’m already considering breaking a resolution I haven’t even made yet…aikss...not good! I told myself I wouldn’t shop that much but damn if these aren’t the prettiest things I’ve seen (so far, anyway!) and it just HAD to be from Paul & Joe (Nikki's sure going to be salivating over her screen when she sees this!)


Paul & Joe Winter 2009 Collection – Smoke & Mirrors





Now this is super gorgeous…I wouldn’t mind me one of these…sigh…


Paul & Joe Spring 2010 Collection – Wild Flowers






I hear there’s even going to be a new Disney collection coming out soon…arrghh!! Someone please chop up my cards and sit on my wallet!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:33 pm, December 29, 2009 , Blogger plue said...

ooh! i like the pouch! wonder how much would it be? i'm still kinda disappointed with not getting Shu's pouch :P

break your resolution! just for P&J once! haha!

 
At 8:22 pm, December 29, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

you do know how much I love Paul & Joe and how these photos make me salivate :P

 
At 7:11 pm, December 30, 2009 , Anonymous gio said...

Everything looks gorgeous, I love the packaging! It may be a good thing that we don't have Paul & Joe here or I'd buy everything from both collections lol.

 
At 11:41 pm, January 04, 2010 , Blogger daphne said...

oh the lip lacquers look good...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home