Tuesday 22 December 2009

Massive damage…shopping damage, that is!


I’m back!! Missed me? :D Feeling a bit perkier than normal thanks to rather copious amounts of coffee to get the machine running this morning, especially since yesterday I was SO dead I could barely move…methinks it’s age catching up…alamak...

Anyhow, had a great time in Bangkok with Tine, and feeling rather awesome that almost everything had the best possible outcome from timing to little perks. Slight bummer when our plane got delayed at KLIA when we were about to take off, but we spent the time chit chatting with Paris and Pinkelle so there was definitely no boredom! :)


This gave my mum and Tine a good old laugh when they saw this – the contents of my bag to Bangkok! (and yes, this is exactly EVERYTHING that went to Bangkok with me)…one rule of thumb now I try to stick to as well as to reduce the packing stress for Bangkok is that as long as I have my passport, plane tickets, money, credit cards, phone and skincare with me, the rest I can inadvertently forget if it comes to that. Everything else can be easily gotten there, right?

From the start, we agreed that this was going to be a full-blown shopping affair, and shop we did…Platinum Fashion Mall, Siam Paragon, Mahboonkrong, Siam Square, Chatuchak…all squeezed into 4 short days. The damage? Erm…I’ll give you a rough idea below…


Mind you, that does not include some other items I bought…Tine’s got pics of her haul as well (she had to stand on the bed to get everything into the picture!) so you’ll be getting some eye-candy there too. LOL! Will be doing a more complete round-up on the trip later, but thought I’d whet your appetites first…heehee…


Just 2 more days to Christmas…everyone ready to hit the festive season head on yet? :D

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, December 22, 2009 , Anonymous Paris B said...

Ooh and there's a Part 2? :D No wonder my mom had her eyes opened wide! LOL... Mine's about erm... 2% of that ;)

 
At 1:50 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger Jenn said...

That's ALOT of stuff Bee!! :D :D

Me wants to see more pictures!! hehehe!! :D

 
At 2:28 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

You shopped so much! No more shopping for you for this year!!!! LOL

 
At 3:04 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger Sherry said...

wow great haul, hehe.. me just buy bra for christmas. its bra that can change size.

 
At 3:12 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger Kate Gene said...

Wow! What a haul! Feel free to send some of that my way if you'd like. ;)

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:41 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger Jamilla Camel said...

Two words: PLASTIC MELTDOWN!!

Great Haul!

 
At 6:13 pm, December 22, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

so many theeeeengss!!! :D eeeeee!!! My eyes can't see all

 
At 1:43 am, December 23, 2009 , Blogger irenekay said...

the last time i haul back bout 10 pairs of shoes from bkk....:P that exclude e clothes!!!

 
At 2:02 pm, December 23, 2009 , Blogger Meldee said...

AWESOME HAUL! Dead jealous. Didn't get a lot of shopping done when I was in BKK, because my fiance was moping around heaps and grumbling about how many shops we'd visited...LOL!

 
At 10:31 pm, December 23, 2009 , Anonymous lavender said...

OMG! what a haul. Good therapy for u.

 
At 4:25 pm, December 28, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

paris_b: ermm...not sure if I wanna do part2, but I think this is enough to scare the bejeepers out of a few! :p

jenn: hmmm...lemme go rummage around and see what I can dig out yeah? ;)

askmewhats: sigh...I wish! that didn't include a lot of my christmas shopping either...*whoops*

sherry: bra that can change size?? :O sounds interesting!

kate gene: got some plans for the new year for sure...check back then! :)

jamilla camel: LOL...no plastic involved!ermm...all cash and carry...heehee..

connie: dun worry, you will see sooner or later wan... ;)

irenekay: I've cut down quite a bit on shoes already, but dresses...that's another story!

meldee: well, I hope he at least carried all your stuff! we nearly died carrying ours... :s must hire porter next time!

lavender: thanks! had a blast for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home