Tuesday 30 June 2009

Stage BOGOF Promotion…

I noticed that there have been quite a few cosmetic sales happening during the time I was in Singapore – apparently the Benefit sale was also quite good, but alas, in order to keep my finances in check I refrained from doing any ‘proxy’ shopping…hehe…

However, Stage has just revealed their latest promotion which I must say is rather tempting – from now until 5 July, Stage will be running a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promo on the lip, eye, cheek and nail products listed below which is tantamount to a 50% discount. :)


Incidentally, inuovi’s Ditch & Switch for Eyes is ending today…did any of you take advantage of the promotion?

Photobucket

Well, if you didn’t their next Ditch & Switch coming up in July will be on skin products. Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home