Tuesday 16 June 2009

In the land of the merlion...

Hey ladies!

Sorry for the sudden lull in content…don’t worry, I haven’t fallen off the bandwagon just yet – I’m actually in Singapore at the moment having a break. I’ve brought some great stuff with me, and will be reviewing it while I’m here (as and when the internet allows me to!) :D

As for those in Singapore, how about meeting up? I’ll be here till the 26th, so do let me know! Will be back with some new finds too…stay tuned, and stay beautiful!

5 Comments:

At 7:37 am, June 17, 2009 , Blogger LyNn said...

have fun in singapore girl :)
haha two of my friends went down too
must be for the festive thingy :P

 
At 2:54 pm, June 17, 2009 , Anonymous Traclyn Yeoh said...

Aww I just went there like last week and came back on Sunday. They are having great sales. Enjoy shopping there!

 
At 2:12 pm, June 21, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

hey babe! i could *finally* meet up with you! let me know if you want (just leave me a note at my blog cos i can't access gmail during office hours. bummer) =D

 
At 5:46 pm, June 23, 2009 , Blogger Rin said...

buzz... me we could catch up for drinks..

 
At 9:56 pm, June 30, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

lynn: thanks! I had a pretty good time!

traclyn yeoh: thanks! :)

madaboutsprees: so sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up - next time? :D

rin: could you email me your number? we can meet for drinks next round! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home