Friday 8 May 2009

Something for the Weekend…

How’s everyone doing this Friday afternoon? Can’t wait for the weekend to get here? LOL…I know I am! Friday’s always my best-loved day of the week! :)

If you’re in town tomorrow, and don’t have too much on your plate, why not check out the grand opening of the Ashera Spa in Cheras?


They’ve got some nice gifts for the first 50 customers as well as free screenings and membership, so why not? LOL…I’m totally whacko at navigating my way around Cheras, but if I can get there I’ll definitely pop by to have a look. :) Anyone wanna come with? (preferably someone who knows the area better than I do!)


Have a gorgeous Friday ladies, and stay tuned for the ‘Blogoversary Giveaway’!! :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, May 08, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

ME! ME ME!!! I am dying for a massage! LOL But girl! i'm sure you know the area more than I do :P

 
At 3:43 pm, May 11, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: LOL..come come!! I checked out the place with Paris on Sat..it's quite nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home