Thursday 7 May 2009

Tag You’re It!

Hoo boy…Tine tagged me on snapping a picture of myself as is with no advance primping / prepping allowed. Oh the horror, considering I had just only finished wolfing down a Sausage McMuffin and inadvertently munched off all my lipgloss! LOL…

Yup, here’s lipgloss-less me at work with my lovely eyebags (grandma’s been keeping me up at night!) and pulled back hair – oh so unflattering, but hey, they insisted no prepping allowed…

If you haven’t been tagged yet, then YOU’RE IT! :D


On two unrelated bits of news though, lookie what I got…


A 16GB thumb drive! Ooh yeah…I’m gonna be able to store TONS on this!! :)


And this arrived in the mail last night too…

Ice cream anyone? My new New Zealand Natural Expressions card just arrived, together with a stack of lovely complimentary vouchers. *nyum nyum*…apparently, I was one of those that qualified for auto-renewal of the card (not difficult considering how much I bought for various occasions) Now, who wants to come with? :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, May 07, 2009 , Blogger PB said...

Eh why so serious? ;) Ice cream! I want!

 
At 2:20 pm, May 07, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Dear! How dare you! No lipgloss and you still look wonderful! If I don't have lipstick or gloss on I look like a dead person walking!!! ZOMBIE's BRIDE! (so Keith is the Zombie? LOL)

Girl girl girl! you gotta share some of that ice cream!!! You do know FEDEX right??? GO AHEAD!!! NOW! LOL

 
At 5:11 pm, May 07, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

pretty pretty! me wants ice krimmmm.... your natural lip color is juicy-looking. hee hee. mine's too pale

 
At 9:08 am, May 08, 2009 , Anonymous prettybeautiful said...

ice killimmmmmmmmmmmm!

hey u look so professional bee.

 
At 3:36 pm, May 11, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: cos at work mah...haha...but come come - ais krim always can! :D

askmewhats: hehe..the lips have some colour, but that's also the reason I can't carry off most NUDE nude colours. :p

FEDEX?? gee, better I just send you a tub of cream, cos that's what's going to happen by the time it gets there! LOL...

connie: some cold ice cream will soon put some colour into your lips...teeheehee...come come! :)

prettybeautiful: in the office lah (and I had a meeting that day..haha) otherwise quite slack dresser lah.. hehe..ise killim mali mali..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home