Wednesday 29 April 2009

The Body Shop Wild Cherry Collection…

Sorry for the long absence peeps…it’s been a long week in more ways than one…

LOL…don’t worry, it’s merely a thermometer (I’d have some serious explaining to do if otherwise!) but yeah, I’ve been laid up trying to ward off…I dunno what. The doc says it’s viral, but not contagious, and the fever definitely didn’t help. I probably gave a few of the girls a scare on Sunday too when I got hit by a real doozer of a vertigo attack and went completely pale.

Anyway, enough about that…I was passing by Body Shop on my way back, and came across their new Wild Cherry Bath & Body range.

Somehow, anything other than the actual cherry fruit that I’ve ever come in contact with has always reminded me of cough medicine (who was the smart aleck who decided on that flavor I wonder) and that’s not exactly a nice reminder, so I’m always wary of any cherry-flavoured or cherry-scented stuff.

However, I’m happy to report that after sniffing and trying the products, there’s no “cough syrup” smell…with the exception of the lip butter. The rest of the range smells pretty subtle and mild, so I have no objections to it. I’ll be steering clear of the lip butter though.

Prices for the Body Shop Wild Cherry Bath & Body range are as below:
  • Wild Cherry Shower Gel (250ml) – RM24.90
  • Wild Cherry Soap – RM8.90
  • Wild Cherry Body Scrub – RM59.90
  • Wild Cherry Body Butter – RM59.90
  • Wild Cherry Body Puree – RM42.00
  • Wild Cherry Lip Butter – RM26.00

Of course, if you’re game for trying more than one product at the time, why not try one of the sets instead?

Wild Cherry Body Bliss – consists of Shower Gel (250ml), Body Butter (50ml), Body Scrub (50ml), Soap (100ml) and a two tone bath lily.
Wild Cherry Spring Quartet – consists of Shower Gel (60ml), Body Butter (50ml), Body Scrub (50ml) and a bath lily.


Have any of you tried or checked out the new Wild Cherry range yet, and what did you think of it?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:25 am, April 30, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I wouldn't say 'scare'.. more like 'alarmed'. I hope you'll be back in full blast soon!

I'm iffy when it comes to cherry scent too. natural cherry scent is fine but not cough syrup cherry!

 
At 9:11 am, April 30, 2009 , Blogger plue said...

i hope ur getting well soon! ^_^

and thanks for the Wild Cherry updates! am wondering how much is the set? Any ideas ya? :D

 
At 9:42 am, April 30, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

hey!! what are you doing posting?? You should take a rest for FULL recovery, your temperature makes me worry! get well sweetie!

 
At 10:34 am, April 30, 2009 , Anonymous prettybeautiful said...

get well soon for the big feast my dear!

i havent stepped into TBS for real long coz i have lotions n scrubs piled up at home, and im broke $$$

 
At 11:10 am, April 30, 2009 , Blogger Kahani said...

*hugs*

But I gotta admit, I'm impressed - even when woozy and out, you stop for makeup. =D

 
At 1:59 pm, April 30, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: thanks! :) looks like we have the same taste in cherry scents (if that makes sense!)

plue: I vaguely remember it being about RM200 for the set...not too expensive I think.

askmewhats: feeling a lot better already sweetie, thanks..just riding off the tail end of the fever, but otherwise back on part.. :)

prettybeautiful: LOL...same here lor...it just happened to catch my eye lah...teeheehee...

kahani: haha...actually, it was when I was on my way home a couple of days back, not on the day itself! that day I seriously just KOed... :p

 
At 3:14 pm, April 30, 2009 , Blogger PB said...

Wow was it psychic or providence that I drove that day?! o_O Glad you're getting better and yes I'd have been extra worried had that NOT been a thermometer! haha.. cherry scents scare me - more often than not its cough syrup urgh

 
At 1:22 pm, May 07, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: err..a little bit of both I think...and yup, everyone seems to associate cherry with cough syrup..LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home