Tuesday 27 January 2009

I’m back!

Ahhh…back in my nice air-conditioned room after a couple of days away. Gosh it was a warm CNY, but great to meet up with the extended family again, some of which I only get to see once a year.

Besides the usual angpows/ red packets, I got some really nice presents too (always an added bonus! *grins*) and for some reason, this year everyone bought me beauty or body products…LOL…I wonder why… o.O …anyway, I’ll be sharing those with you shortly but in the meantime, I’ll leave you with a picture of my CNY nails – cherry blossoms, anyone?


So ladies, how was your CNY? :) Share share!!

6 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, January 27, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

that is a wonderful cherry blossom nails! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :) I spent it with family and visit the temple for "pai pai" :D

 
At 12:07 am, January 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lurrrve the nails!!!!
ironically, i have no time to paint my nails at all :(

 
At 6:25 pm, January 28, 2009 , Blogger daphne said...

nice nails! are those drawn on or art stickers?

 
At 11:21 pm, January 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nails are so pretty! I wish I got mine done for CNY, but I just put a dash of glitter polish and made do. LOL!

 
At 6:44 pm, January 29, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh I really liked your nails that day lah. Sigh, too clumsy for pretty nails like that :(

 
At 2:46 pm, January 30, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: awww, thanks Nikki!! glad you had a good CNY too!!

prettybeautiful: maybe not, but your new nails look great! can't wait to see them up close!

daphne: thanks! they're drawn, but surprisingly easy to do.

rinnah: you'll see them on Sunday.. :) I wanna see yours too!

tine: you would not imagine the agony I had sitting still waiting for them to dry - that's the worst part aitelyu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home