Monday 27 October 2008

Tagged! Know More About Beetrice…

It’s 2.30am on a Monday morning, and here I am filling in a tag by Connie (come to think of it, girl, what are YOU doing up so late eh?) Ah well…hehe…if you don’t ask me why I’m up so late, I won’t either!

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I finished high school…*shh*…
2. I got my driver’s license – damn, have I really been driving for 10 years?!?
3. I got so stressed out over my exams that I actually pulled out a whole patch of hair! I kid you not – I literally pulled them out one by one until there was a bald patch! Took quite a while for it to grow back… :(
4. I got my first bona-fide email address (!!)
5. I was introduced to the wonders of a makeover for my first formal – and realising the benefits of makeup! :D (I have a sneaky feeling that’s where the obsession for makeup was first born!)

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List: (I’m going to take ‘Today’ as Monday k?)
1. Catch up on my sleep debt.
2. Clean my room! I’m fast running out of space!! :O
3. (Finally) Get around to sorting through my financial statements – I’ve been putting it off for too long!
4. Bathe my grubby pooch – for whatever insane reason, she decided to go and clean the underside of my car…with her head! (read: she’s completely FILTHY!!)
5. Catch up on my sleep debt…it’s a lot of debt! :D

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a nice property with a huge WALK-IN CLOSET!!
2. Go and see the world!
3. Can you say “shopping spree”?!?
4. Quit my job, invest wisely and live off the comfortable dividends (easier said than done though!)
5. Make a sizeable donation to the SPCA and PAWS…everytime I go to those places, I feel like wanting to bring all the animals back with me!

5 Places I have lived:
1. Jalan Dato’ Klana, Seremban. Grandparents’ place.
2. SS17, Subang Jaya. Spent the first 5 years of my life there.
3. Damansara Utama, Selangor. Home for the past 20+ years (!)
4. Perth, Australia. Studied there.
5. (don’t have a 5th place I’ve lived in…but I hope to soon!)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Piano teacher with kids and teens. Could have gone full-time, but I don’t have the patience!
2. Assistant at a kindergarten during my summer break. After that, I don’t think I’ll ever want kids! LOL!
3. Musician for a commercial production & a band. Still am, actually. :p
3. Copywriter – I still freelance from time to time.
4. PR Consultant – that’s where I was first introduced to the cosmetic world, and have been obsessed with it ever since even though I work for a different industry now.


Let's see...I’m going to pass this tag on to Kimmy, Rinnah, Jessie, Kimberlycun and Shortcake. :) Can't wait to read your responses!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:49 am, October 27, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

I did the whole hair-pulling thing in 1997. Stress from SPM :P

 
At 7:06 pm, October 27, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: ah yes, I remember those days well..but you have thicker hair than me!! :s

 
At 2:19 am, October 28, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I was at the cyber cafe with my bf. Lol. That's how it was for the past 3 nights.
Instead of donating to SPCA, you should take over it instead! Personally, I don't think SPCA does a very good job with animal rescue. Too much politics and bullsh*t. A friend of mine is RICH and she puts her money to good use by setting up her own kitty shelter and does her own animal rescue.

 
At 12:59 pm, October 28, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: wah, so late at cybercafe?? i don't think i have the energy to do that anymore.. :)

ooo...good on the suggestion! now you've got me thinking about it..how to overthrow SPCA eh? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home