Saturday 18 October 2008

My Cherry Culture Order’s Here!! :)

After hearing everyone raving on and on about Cherry Culture, I finally gave in to the amazing sales on the site and made a purchase. But because Cherry Culture doesn’t ship to Malaysia (bummer!!), I had to end up shipping it to a friend in Singapore to bring back for me. Oh the lengths we go to for the sake of sales… :D


Everything came packed in a plain white box – it’s definitely not as pretty as some of the other packages I’ve received, but it’s practical enough… :)


Plenty of tissue paper, and a free cherry-flavoured (duh!) Cherry Culture lip gloss


Everything else in the box was additionally packed up in bubble wrap packages

Now, don’t get shocked, but I think I went a bit overboard on my purchases…LOL…I couldn’t help it! They were just so cheap, and there were “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” (BOGOF) offers too…me bad bad girl… ;)


My total haul… :O (yes, I’m shocked too)


Starry Eyeshadow Kit in #01 and #05 (USD$3.00, BOGOF)

Amuse Glitter Mascara in Gold (since it was USD$2.00, I figured I’d get this just for fun), NYX Girls Round Lip Glosses (USD$2.00 each), and LA Colors Lipglosses (also USD$2.00 each)

Bloom Lip Gloss in Amour (this was the biggest purchase at USD$15.00), Amuse Long Eye Pencils (just USD$0.50 each, and BOGOF on top of that!), NYX Long Lip Pencils (USD$2.00 each, BOGOF) and NYX Sheer Gloss (USD$5.00)

Freebie cherry gloss with NYX Round Lipsticks (I cannot imagine that all of them were just at USD$1.00 each)

Now don’t get worried, I’m not keeping all of them for myself…some of you lucky girls will be getting packages of your own as well – always better to give than to receive right? :)

Hope y’all are having a good weekend so far!

10 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, October 18, 2008 , Blogger daphne said...

great haul there! how's the ordering process like? I've wanted to order from them, but was afraid of shipping charges... expensive?

 
At 11:48 pm, October 18, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

WOW WOW WOW! You hauled so much at Cherry Culture!!!! I just can't believe I didn't haul any NYX Round lippies before when they were still a dollar! I'm glad you did :) Enjoy the goodies!!! they are pretty!

 
At 1:50 am, October 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seething with jealousy!!!! I've been wanting to order some NYX eyeshadows but never got around to doing it. The fact that they don't ship to Msia is a real bummer! :/

Great haul btw, and who are we to say no to BOGOF huh? :P

 
At 4:52 am, October 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great haul, enjoy your goodies!

 
At 10:43 am, October 19, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

you're gonna have so much fun! I remembered my first Cherry Culture haul. I went crazy myself and sadly, ended up throwing/selling off half of the stash. I know better now. Lol! They don't ship to Malaysia? Hmm.. my friend has been ordering from CC many times before except recently. Did they change their shipping policy or something?

 
At 8:32 pm, October 19, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

daphne: it was pretty fast, actually - about 2 wks, but the shipping really depends on the weight...mine cost about USD10 for shipping.

askmewhats: Ooh..that I will. :) but oh the temptation..

missmall: yeah, hence I needed to send to Spore instead. And still grinning on the BOGOF! :)

gio: thanks, I will!

connie: you don't forget your first time eh? ;) well, they didn't let me put in a Msian shipping address even though they can BILL a Msian address, so I'm not too sure about that process..

 
At 9:20 am, October 21, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. they do ship to m'sia. bcs i ordered from them before. was ok, arrived safely with the same box as yours.. :)

 
At 10:17 am, October 21, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

maria: ooh, they do? damn, must've been just me then - the "ship to" address just refused to accept my msian address... :(

ok, time to try again (what an excuse!)..thanks for the tip! :)

 
At 2:19 pm, October 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you do swatches please? =) On the amuse eye liner

 
At 4:51 pm, October 23, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

anonymous: hehe, you beat me to it! getting there - it'll be up soon, i promise! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home