Friday 29 August 2008

Taking a short break...

I’m off for a short break this weekend – desperately need to recharge my batteries (and it has been a LOOONG week like you wouldn't believe!), so will be heading off to sunny Krabi, Thailand for the long weekend. :) Also, there has been this irritating spammer that’s been leaving lewd comments on my blog, resulting in me having to enforce comment moderation.

All will be explained when I get back…till then, have a good weekend ahead. To my Malaysian readers, enjoy the long Merdeka weekend! I’ll see you all soon…muax!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 pm, August 29, 2008 , Blogger Jessie said...

eek! Krabi! u too! :)

 
At 3:17 pm, September 02, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

sigh...didn't end up going lor..so mati stim hor?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home