Wednesday 20 August 2008

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara deluxe samples!

Good news for my Malaysian readers – Estee Lauder is inviting their readers to try the new Sumptuous Mascara, said to create daringly full, lavishly lifted lashes without the clumping. All you have to do is simply bring your old mascara to any Estee Lauder counter to receive a complimentary deluxe sample of the new Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara deluxe size (worth RM43).

Hehe…true to my Malaysian heritage, I’ve already collected my sample. This is available from all Estee Lauder counters, but please check to see that they still have stock. I know that the counter in Jusco Midvalley has already depleted their stocks, but the counter at Metrojaya Midvalley (where I picked up my sample) is still doing the exchange.

The deluxe sample size given out is a 1.5ml tube in #01 Black (only one shade for samples) and despite its small size, comes with a full sized BrushComber™ for easy application.

Description:
Unprecedented Bold Volume™ formula with extremely lightweight, soft-spun lash-thickening fibers, gives lashes soaring lift with audacious volume and curl. Lifts and plumps even sparse lashes into big, lush lashes that are all lightness and flirtatious curl. BrushComber™ thickens like a brush, defines like a comb. Wraps your entire lash in air-light volume for a 360° effect. Ophthalmologist-tested. Fragrance-free.

I must say I’m quite impressed by the way Estee Lauder has done this. Somehow to me, I’ve always seen the brand as quite ‘auntie’ – maybe it has something to do with the fact that all the ‘aunties’ I knew growing up were using it! However, after trying out a couple of their products (particularly the Pure Colour Eye Shadow which I now LOVE to bits), this brand definitely warrants closer scrutiny.

The product advisor at the counter was also pretty good, and advised me to try the new Perfectionist [CP+] serum for the ‘soon developing’ crease between my eyes (eeps!!). I’ve got a sample to try out for the next few days as well, so will let you guys know how that one works out. I’m loving the velvety texture so far though.

The new Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara is retailing for RM85 at Estee Lauder counters nationwide. Check the website for further details on the Sumptuous exchange. Better grab yours while there are still stocks available!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:01 pm, August 20, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I tested this one and I actually quite liked it! I have some old mascara drying up. Nows a good time to exchange! haha.. thanks for the tip

 
At 3:00 pm, August 20, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

thanks for the tip! Gonna get me one ;)

 
At 3:36 pm, August 20, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

You guys are lucky, we never have mascara samples here! We need to take our butt (with lashes) to the counters and test it on spot! LOL I wonder how butts with lashes look like *thinking*

 
At 7:54 pm, August 20, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

parisb: yup, now's as good a time as any! ;)

connie: *crosses fingers*...hope you're one of the lucky ones!

askmewhats: err..how's the hygiene factor? and butts with lashes?? *eeeks!* too much free time la you! :D

 
At 12:58 am, August 21, 2008 , Blogger Olive Poppy said...

Estee Lauder does this in Oz rather often, and I never had time to redeem them. Now that I have plenty of time on hand in Msia, I don't have an old mascara! *Sobs sobs*

 
At 7:54 pm, August 22, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

missmall: go nick one off your sister/ cousin/ mom/ aunt/ friend? *hopeful*

 
At 8:30 pm, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I was at KLCC on thursday but i forgot to bring my mascaras... and today I went with THREE tubes (just in case) and they were out of stock already :( *sobs* So, girls... don't bother going to the Estee counter at Isetan KLCC.

 
At 9:53 pm, August 24, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: aww..sorry to hear that. if i'm not mistaken, the outlet at Metrojaya MV still has a few left. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home