Sunday 24 August 2008

The Body Shop Deadly Desires Collection Swatches…

After seeing Paris’ post on The Body Shop Deadly Desires collection, I was passing by my usual Body Shop outlet and managed to get some swatches of the new makeup… :)

First up was the Cheek Bloom blush in Desert Rose and Dune Pink. I loved it with the shimmer pattern, but out of the two, I preferred Dune Pink for a girly flush. Along the bottom are the swatches for the Duo Shadow compacts in Eucalyptus Grey (shades of deep and light silver) and Khaki Green (shades of brown green shimmer). They’ve got great texture, with a good pigment.

Their Eye Pencils in Cactus Green and Rocky Blue are really nice! I can so see this making my regular makeup list. There are also two Lip Click glosses in Dusky Pink and Spiced Red.

However, while I was there, I couldn’t resist trying out The Body Shop Eye Lustre Liner in Mercury Shine and Glistening Blue. Simply gorgeous, aren’t they? I found the brush really easy to use, and ooh, the Mercury Shine green was SO enticing!!

Err…I have a confession to make…*cough cough* I succumbed – ended up getting the Lip Click in Dusky Pink and The Eye Lustre Liner in Mercury Shine! :D

Cheek Bloom – RM79.00
Duo Shadow – RM55.00
Lip Click – RM49.90
Eye Pencil – RM35.00
Eye Lustre Liner – RM48.00


The new Body Shop Deadly Desires Collection is out in selected Body Shop outlets nationwide.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:20 pm, August 24, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

the blushers look lovely! I tried out the eye lustre liners the other day. *sighs* Body Shop has been getting quite pricey. But then again, everything has.

 
At 6:09 pm, August 25, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: you're so right - everything has gone up..sigh..why not combine with some friends and get the items? :)

 
At 10:14 pm, August 25, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I'm sure you know the feeling of wanting everything to yourself... Lol! I'm on a MAJOR shopping fast right now. My bank account is so pathetic I feel like burying my ATM card *sobs*

 
At 12:42 am, September 02, 2008 , Blogger Syen said...

Hey Beetrice!

After looking at Paris' and your reviews on this collection, I can really feel a lemming coming.

Desert Rose and Eucalyptus Grey is so right up my alley. Pretty!

And yes, Mercury Green is enticing indeed.

 
At 3:22 pm, September 02, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: oh I feel your pain...hehe...I'm on the verge of going bankrupt liao!

syen: oooh...another buy coming up eh? :) they're definitely very pretty...and the mercury green liner is my new love for the week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home