Monday 25 August 2008

Cuppacake cake anyone?

Okay, so this isn’t exactly a review post, but quite fun nevertheless…the next time you’re stuck for ideas on what cake to get for someone’s birthday, give this a try…


The cupcake cake! Hehe…


It was made up of various cupcakes from Delicious by Ms Read…these cupcakes range from RM3.80 to RM7.80 each…


So pretty!!


My favourites are the peanut butter one with drizzled chocolate…


And the chocolate marshmallow – it’s recommended to microwave it to melt the marshmallows…it also makes the chocolate all gooey…sinful indulgence!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:00 pm, August 25, 2008 , Blogger Jessie said...

urghhhh... u made me hungry. me love chocolate and marshmallow...

 
At 9:00 am, August 26, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

If cupcakes are included in the "STUFF NIKKI INTO A TURKEY" goal! I"M ON!!!!! I love cupcakes!

 
At 2:11 pm, August 26, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

jessie: I usually only love toasted marshmallows - crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside... :p but this one is an exception!

askmewhats: oh yeahhhh...we're ONNN!!! hehe...

 
At 2:37 pm, August 27, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I dislike cupcakes and cakes in general! LOL... But they do look good!

 
At 3:24 pm, September 02, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

pink parisian: trust you not to have a sweet tooth! (probably that's why you're so slim and I need to go on a diet...!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home