Tuesday 29 April 2008

I *heart* my new shoes…

Last Saturday I happened by Sunway Pyramid, and was completely blown away by the new wing…can’t even remember the last time I was there (probably late 2006?), but while I was there I passed by a VISS outlet with a 50% sale…

What can I say…I’m weak when it comes to shoes…I ended up getting three pairs of shoes, but to be fair, the prices were REALLY good…


This was about RM25 after 50% discount…and I’m wearing them today to work – me like! :)

Better take a seat before I tell you how much these were…RM11.97 EACH! (This is cheaper than shoes in BANGKOK k?) Since they were so cheap, I picked up two pairs in monochrome colours...if it’s not quite clear, the texture’s actually in horizontal quilted stitching, which extends to the interior as well. Very comfortable…


VISS can be found at LG1.87 at Sunway Pyramid 2 (the new wing).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:00 pm, April 29, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Oooooh the white pair looks so sweet :) I have a white quilted pair from VISS as well. Not exactly the most comfortable pair of flats I have, but it's cute, and it was only RM15 :p

RM11.97 each, hot dang!!!

 
At 1:37 pm, April 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...me too! i have quite alot of shoes frm VISS too! they are so cheap n nice n comfy rite? but the quality isn't very great la...falls apart quite fast but its perhaps because i wear them too often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home