Friday 25 April 2008

Crabtree & Evelyn – Mother’s Day promotion…

Since Mother’s Day is just around the corner, Crabtree & Evelyn has come up with a special promotion that will run from 21 April – 18 May at all of their outlets in Malaysia.


L-R: Rosewater, Lavender, Summer Hill & Nantucket Briar


The four Hatboxes you see above are going at RM165 (NP: RM275), and you’ll also get a Teatime Treat set (I’d estimate this to cost about RM50 based on the contents) consisting of cookies, tea and honey if your purchase exceeds RM250.

Their Midvalley outlet is also celebrating its shop birthday, so with the RM250 purchase, you get an ADDITIONAL Summer Hill Weekender set (worth RM80), but only until 31 May.


As for me, I’ve already done my shopping…I picked up the Lavender Hatbox… :)

It’s definitely very presentable as a gift, and you can always use the box for something else afterwards!

Inside the Lavender Hatbox, you get the following items:
  • A pack of Soap Leaves (for travelling)
  • Hand Therapy Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • Body Lotion
  • Bath & Shower Gel
  • Body Powder
  • Triple Milled Soap


I also bought an additional item (which won’t be mentioned here as it’s a gift for someone!) and picked up the Teatime Treat pack as well…


I love Crabtree & Evelyn’s freebies – they’re always so pampering!


The best part about this Teatime Treat is the cookies…White Chocolate Raspberry cookies. Now if that doesn’t sound indulgent, I don’t know what will!

The portions are quite generous …for a ‘treat size’, there were eight full size cookies in the tin. My colleagues ‘helped’ me out with them, and the response was quite unanimous…



Cookie GOOOODD… :D (can you see the white chocolate chunks??)


PS: If you’re planning to take up the Midvalley birthday promotion, this is to inform you that they’ve run out of the Summer Hill Weekender set, and have had to replace it with sets from either the Aloe Vera or La Source range. Not to worry, as both sets are equally as good.

I’m partial to the La Source set, which came with a Weekender pouch, Hand Therapy Cream, Body Wash and a small towel – not too thrilled about the towel, but you win some, you lose some. I’m happy overall…spent RM267, but came back with products worth RM525….now THAT’s a bargain.


Have a good weekend, y’all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:26 pm, April 25, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! talk about a deal. I love C&E cookies! They are so yummy - bit sweet but yummy. Try the ginger stem one next time. very very nice!

 
At 9:14 pm, April 25, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Aahhh untuk mak atau sendiri? ;)

PS: Love the hatbox.

 
At 9:01 am, April 27, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah really good deals. too bad im so broke, i restrict myself not to buy anything till june......so, do let me know if there is anything cool by june! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home