Monday 21 April 2008

Clinique's Attracted to Colour Makeup Workshop…


Thanks to Rinnah’s post (and because I cannot resist freebies!), I decided to make an appointment to try out Clinique’s Attracted to Colour Makeup Workshop. Since it’s close to my office, I’ll be heading for the Clinique counter at Midvalley Jusco today to try it out.



Each new look consultation comes with two free treats – a travel sized Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, plus a travel size of Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Peony or Almond Blossom. More updates later! :)

This deal only runs until 27 April at Clinique counters nationwide, so if you want to check it out, make it fast! More details are available here.


Additionally, Clinique is running a glosswear promotion from today (21 April) to 4 May – you get a free travel size Long Last Glosswear for Lips SPF 25 with any Clinique Long Last Glosswear purchase. Not a bad deal eh?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:41 pm, April 21, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

I just love the Allover Colour blush thing. I have the one in Peony. Although I'd have to say that the colour doesn't show on your cheeks unless you use a lot.

 
At 5:19 pm, April 21, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... ok I always wanted that flower blush thing but never got round to doing it. Wonder if its still available.

 
At 6:11 pm, April 21, 2008 , Blogger rinnah said...

Heh. I have yet to try the freebie I got because I'm using Elianto for my daily use. Thanks for linky, you're definitely going on my blogroll!

 
At 7:16 pm, April 21, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: They only had the Peony one - haven't tried it out yet, but loving the packaging! :)

parisb: Oh it's still available, but compared to the small one, the big one looks quite bulky.

rinnah: Same here - I'm still using Revlon's blush... :) But thanks for the heads up! (and you're already on my link list..hehe..)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home