Thursday 17 April 2008

This just in…

Received a package in the mail last night when I got back home…

I’ve been sent Gloves In A Bottle shielding lotion for a review. The contents consisted of a 240ml bottle, an information brochure as well as some sample sachets, so if this is good I’ll definitely be passing them on to you guys.

As I could not wait to start using it, I already applied it on a particularly dry patch of skin on my ankle before I went to bed last night…so far nothing untoward to report as yet (although today I haven’t been scratching at it yet, and it’s almost 5pm), and really, a day is a bit too soon to tell so stay tuned for a complete review! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:43 pm, April 17, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Brilliant! That was quick. Enjoy! :)

 
At 2:39 pm, April 20, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: Now I know why you love it... :) *wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home