Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas in advance!!

It’s that time of year again – time for catching up with family and friends, as well as when…err…food, drink and merriment are plentiful! :D

As for me, I’ll be headed back home today to spend time with my loved ones (particularly my 91-year old granny!) and just take a break in general – one whole week off! *does a happy jig*

So with that, I leave you with a festive photo taken with Nikki of Askmewhats and some of the other #evurl girls when we caught up recently!

In no particular order, we have Nikki, Xin, ParisB, Syen and Connie. Can you guess who is who? *winks*

Merry Christmas to all, stay safe, and I'll see you after the holidays!

xx beetrice

4 Comments:

At 11:29 am, December 23, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your hols!

 
At 12:21 pm, December 23, 2011 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Bee! I super love this Family portrait!!!! Merry Merry Christmas and I'm glad you're heading home for the Holidays! Can't wait to see you girls again!!!!! :D Love you all!!!

 
At 8:49 am, December 24, 2011 , Blogger Marina said...

Awesome photo girls! Blessed Christmas to you and your family Bee! Hugs!!!

 
At 12:44 pm, January 03, 2012 , Blogger beetrice said...

lyn: Merry Christmas to you too Lyn, and I hope yours were super fun as well! :)

askmewhats: looks so homey, eh? ;) time for us to make an evurl roadtrip to the Philippines - new resolution for 2012 perhaps? hehe..

marina: thanks babe, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family too! *hugz*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home