Tuesday 22 November 2011

An Affair in Red Square with OPI…

It all started with the My Women Stuff Readers Choice Awards. Usually when I go for nail colours, I’m more adventurous with colours on my toes rather than my fingers, but since I was already going to be around ladies in red, I reckon that was the best time to break out this lovely shade from OPI and jump into the red nails wagon.

Say hello to OPI An Affair In red Square (NL R53) – it’s a lovely bright red that goes well with most skin tones, and applies like a dream.

Most nail polishes last pretty well on my nails as long as I have a base and topcoat on (here I was using Sally Hansen’s Double Duty) – and this was taken a week after I first applied it!

There was hardly any wear and tear on it, which only started to show after almost 2 weeks. OPI polishes are well-known for their staying power, and this one is no different. :)

I picked this up at the duty free section in Melbourne Airport on my way back to Singapore – they were having a promotion of 3 bottles for AUD$20, a bargain considering they usually cost about SGD$15-20 or RM30+.

I have to admit I did have a little more spring in my step with this polish on. Am I going to carry on wearing bright polish? With the influences of the group of girls I hang out with (Lyn and Xin, I’m looking at you!) and a horrible enabler (none other than Rinnah), you bet I am! :D

Rating: 4.5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 5:26 pm, November 22, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kekeke... (red) nail polish #evurl-ness!!! This is a gorgeous shade and looks so fab on you!

 
At 6:32 pm, November 22, 2011 , Anonymous Ling said...

First of all, 3 for $20 - that's cheap as!!! Cheaper than US prices!!

Secondly, beautiful colour on you!!!

I love OPI nail polishes!!!!

 
At 9:24 am, November 23, 2011 , Anonymous rinnah said...

Why you looking at me? All I'm doing is my rightful duty as a friend to make you look gorgeous... :P

Awesome red color, btw. :D

 
At 9:25 am, November 23, 2011 , Anonymous rinnah said...

p.s. I is not horrible. I is awesome. :P

You loooooooove me. :P

 
At 1:01 pm, November 23, 2011 , Blogger beetrice said...

lyn: thanks! :D I think you're definitely going to see more nail-related posts here...grotty cuticles and all! :P

ling: it was an awesome deal! :D and thanks babe, I love OPI polishes too!

rinnah: hehehe...of course I lurp you... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home