Wednesday 21 September 2011

It’s Mine!! Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette…

This can be considered my one major splurge for September… :D

After hankering for the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette for the longest time, I finally decided to get it – only to find out that it had been sold out at Sephora in Singapore (boo!). But thankfully, the lovely Von (half of Belle Demoiselle) came to the rescue and offered to pick one up for me from the Sephora in KLCC.

When we finally met for the first time last Saturday, she had my palette with her (see, who says shopping doesn’t bring people together? Heehee…) and let’s just say I foresee many noisy meet ups coming up! :D

Ta-daaahh!! The package was a lot bigger and heftier than I had expected from photos, but it doesn’t bother me…all the more to enjoy, I say!

I love, love, LOVE the design of the box! I do wish it the smooth metal wasn’t so much of a fingerprint magnet and the edges weren't so sharp, but I’ll overlook that since the velvet box, base and logo on the palette are all in my favourite colour purple.

Price-wise, I also lucked out since the palette was being sold for RM180 in Malaysia, and SG$80 in Singapore so buying it in Malaysia was definitely cheaper! :D

Oh, and if I thought the colours had looked lovely in Paris’ review, I was sadly mistaken – they’re even more gorgeous in real life! *melts* Can’t wait to get stuck into them good and proper…swatches coming up! :D


PS: Haven’t been able to stop staring at the shades since I got the palette…God help me, I may just turn into Gollum and start calling it “myy preeeesshhuuusss”! :O

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:56 am, September 21, 2011 , Blogger electronicfly said...

T.T Am jealous!!!!!! I didn't think they will be sold locally so cheaply, so I just forgot about Sephora bringing it in.

Once I found out it already arrived and got sold out, then only I found out it's only RM180! T.T

 
At 2:09 pm, September 21, 2011 , Anonymous xin said...

really pretty colors! but since i own the book of shadow already, proud to say that i wasn't tempted a single bit :P

 
At 2:37 pm, September 21, 2011 , Blogger beetrice said...

electronicfly: are they already all sold out? I know the Singapore ones are gone, but I thought there were still a couple left in KL.

xin: I haven't bought any eyeshadows for quite some time now, so I guess it was about time right? right? :P

 
At 9:31 am, September 22, 2011 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I am still salivating over Naked Palette and there you go showing off your new UD palette! *pouts*

 
At 12:17 pm, September 22, 2011 , Blogger l y n said...

Very nice, indeed!!! I can't wait to dig into mine too... tee hee hee...

 
At 1:49 pm, September 22, 2011 , Anonymous domncroxd said...

:D it's so pretty i haven't even swatched mine. it's just sitting there on my desk.

 
At 3:35 pm, September 30, 2011 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: get both then! I reckon we still have the Naked palette in Sephora SG..*evurl enabler mode on*

l y n: have you dug in yet? I can't stop ogling at 'Omen' and 'Deep End'!

domncroxd: better get to it! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home