Friday 25 March 2011

Getting a new cut…

The last time I was back in KL, it struck me that I hadn’t had my hair cut for the better part of a year…and it was starting to get frizzy with split ends… -_-


See the lifeless flat hair? *shudder*

I literally just sat in the chair and told my stylist to do what she wanted to my hair as long as it wasn’t too layered and I didn’t end up with flat hair. Next thing I knew, I had dozed off and woke up to this…


Err…yeah, it's the foil again! :p

I had my reservations with the bright red dye she was mixing up, but held my tongue…after all, I’ve been going to her for almost a decade, and she’s never done me wrong yet! (now this is called trust!!)


Long story short, this was taken just after I got home – it’s pretty bright in sunlight, but indoors it’s quite muted. Oh, and did I mention she gave me a blunt bob cut and chopped off my layers?


From the side – the base colour is a reddish purple with burgundy red highlights. Not too bad I reckon?

I was told they’ll get a bit brighter as time goes along since the colour will fade off a bit, but let’s see how that goes. There’s actually a package at Sense Studio at Uptown now which packages a cut, colour, highlights and treatment, depending on the length of your hair. Mine cost about RM5** in total which I didn’t think was too bad, considering Joanne’s work lasts me easily 3 months or more. :D

Want to see the previous cuts Joanne gave me? See here and here.

Have a happy weekend peeps! I’m headed off to the airport to catch my flight home…can’t wait!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, March 25, 2011 , Blogger charmedcookie said...

hmmm... colour looks familiar... didn't I c it during CNY? hehehe...

 
At 9:13 pm, March 25, 2011 , Anonymous Ling said...

Colour looks great on you. Now I want a colour change!

 
At 12:53 pm, March 26, 2011 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Nice color!!! I've had this hair color only once in my entire lifetime! I was in China then when the stylist colored it similar to yours, it wasn't bad ! :)

On you, you look HOT!

 
At 7:50 am, March 27, 2011 , Anonymous Tine said...

Oooh nice! Love the colour :)

 
At 4:57 pm, March 28, 2011 , Blogger beetrice said...

charmedcookie: err, I think your sense of colour gone a bit whacky.. :p my hair was brown during CNY!

ling: thanks! yay, can't wait to see pics of your new do!

askmewhats: *flicks hair* thanks dearie! maybe time to revisit that shade then?

tine: twas your fire red highlights that set the wheels in motion! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home