Wednesday 4 August 2010

Funky Farm Hand Wash – how about them apples?

How’s this for a random mid-week post – apple scented handwash! :D I came across these handwashes in Watsons a while back…how could I resist the pretty pink and green pump bottle, not to mention the adorable piggy on the front??


Description:
Funky Farm’s enchanting collection of character hand washes will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. (I’ve only come across the apple one so far though in Singapore) For range of handwashes available, visit the website. (this is the UK version which differs in terms of bottle design but smells the same – I think the one we have is cuter though!)

The Verdict:
If you ever have people who adore the smell of apples but hate washing their hands, this would be the PERFECT handwash to get them to do so…this smells absolutely scrumptiously appleicious (is there such a word?) I’ve been using it for a couple of months already, and it’s pretty addictive.

Try as I might, I really can’t find anything to NOT like about this handwash. As far as a liquid handwash goes, it does the job…from a scent perspective, it smells good enough to eat, and the fragrance lingers on gently for a few minutes afterwards which is great…price-wise, it’s also pretty affordable especially when they go on offer.

I’ve even used it in a pinch for bath soap (not supposed to, I know…but what to do, I ran out of shower foam!) and sigh…let’s just say if they ever brought the bodywash range in and it smells exactly like this, I’m buying it…*heaven*




Funky Farm Hand Wash retails at approximately SGD3.50 for a 500ml bottle (I bought mine at SGD4.50 for 2 bottles during a promotion) at selected Watsons outlets.


Rating: 5 / 5
Value: $$$

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:35 pm, August 04, 2010 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I've used this many years ago!!! sooo funky packaging I love it :) so cute

 
At 5:31 pm, August 04, 2010 , Blogger Foxy Frangipani said...

Ahh cuteness! I bought these too, just because they look adorable :)

 
At 3:12 am, August 05, 2010 , Anonymous Dr. Will Sawyer said...

This is great for kids (and adults) to get them to wash their hands!

 
At 2:01 pm, August 05, 2010 , Blogger Jenn said...

i LOVE this handwash!! This used to be available here a few years ago, but i don't see them anymore!! Glad to know that its available over there! :D

 
At 3:57 pm, August 05, 2010 , Anonymous gio said...

Love the packaging, it's adorable.

 
At 7:57 pm, August 05, 2010 , Anonymous Tine said...

I remember this one! Used to use it many years ago, but they don't sell it anymore. Shucks,
'cos I loved it!

 
At 5:16 pm, August 18, 2010 , Blogger Shemah said...

I used to buy this too.. suckered by the packaging! It doesn't really lather up (i like mine to lather and go all foamy) though.. but I still love the scent and the packaging. and for the price, it's a steal! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home